Clones Available Now: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Read Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow and breed killer cannabis strains
Clones ready to be shipped next from Vancouver on November 23rd or 24th, 2015
- Quantity Discounts Available
- NOTE: We do not sell drugs (finished product), only clones and seeds for specialty genetics - unique high quality polyploid or F1 strains.
Billy Budd Genetics - All clone products in peat pucks (dirt) for better shipping longevity. NOTE: The higher the ploidy level, the stronger the cannabis. Read Secrets of the Pink Kush or see the videos or articles for a complete explanation.
- Toronto Clones (local pickup only):
- Tahoe OG
- Larry OG
- Sour Bubble
- Lemon Kush
- Hindu Kush 2n Inter Bred Line 100% indica low THC high CBD based plant (diploid cannabis)
- Diablos Kush 2n F1 Hybrid sativa 50% / indica 50% up to 25% THC (diploid cannabis)
- Black Pearl OG 3n sativa 40% / indica 60% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- Amy DZ 3n sativa 25% / indica 75% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- Blutonium 3n sativa 40% / indica 60% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- Code Red 3n sativa 50% / indica 50% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- Underfire OG 3n sativa 40% / indica 60% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- G13 Ghost 3n sativa 60% / indica 40% potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- Jackhammer 3n AKA Pink Panther potency up to 30% THC (triploid cannabis)
- The Storm 4n sativa 60% / indica 40% potency up to 40% THC (tetraploid cannabis)
- We may have teens or mothers of our superior genetics available at various times but not on a consistent basis.
Vancouver Clones (local pickup or mail order):
- OG Kush
- Bubba Kush
- Green Crack x God Bud
- Purple Kush
- Rock Star (4n tetraploid)
How To Order Clones
- NOTE: No local pickup in Toronto at this time. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer. Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient. Send payment to that e-mail address. DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss. Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
- Prices are $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or $300 for Priority Post(recommended). $400 per box of 25 guaranteed (you must return any damaged clones immediately, by ground shipment, for proof). Discounts for large quantities. No guarantees on mail order (except for $400 guaranteed orders), you assume the risk so please consider all factors before ordering (time of year, growing ability, Canada Post delivery times, using Revive, planting after receiving, etc.). Canada Post refuses to honour their insurance so do not expect anything except a refund on mail charges which is about $50 for Xpress Post or $100 for Priority Post.
- NOTE: Use can use the Contact Us form for a quick inquiry.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.