Billy Budd Clones
Clone Status: Friday, June 16, 2017.
We will require a copy of your Health Canada license (MMAR, MMPR or ACMPR) e-mailed to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com for local pickup and a 20% deposit prior to picking up your order.
Knowledge is power: read the book and watch the videos.
Prices are $10 each for less than 20, $8 each for less than 50 and $6 for 50 or more. Volume discounts for larger orders. A 20% deposit is required using Interac e-Transfer to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com or WilliamBradshaw@ZapperSoftware.com.
- READY NOW June 16, 2017
Purple Candy Kush
Chemo (this is not UBC Chemo which is a tetraploid)
OG Kush - READY NOW June 16, 2017
God Bud - READY NOW June 16, 2017
NOTE: I recommend you read my book, Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow tetraploid cannabis plants.
Call 778-862-1670 to discuss or to place your order (Health Canada license required MMPR/MMAR/ACMPR). Local pickup in Surrey, BC, Mission, BC, Edmonton, Alberta, Toronto, Ontario or Barrie, Ontario.
We sometimes have teens (10-12 inches in cups) available in Vancouver and Toronto. Call for local pickup in Vancouver/Fraser Valley or Toronto. Clones always available anytime. Mail Order is now only $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or Priority Post for an additional charge of $50. Call 778-862-1670 to arrange order. Please check the weather forecast for your area to ensure that your mail delivery is not delayed by weather. Health Canada license required for all mail orders.
Career Opportunity: clone suppliers wanted for distribution of clones in Canada, the U.S. and anywhere it is legal to do so. Please phone 1-778-862-1670 or e-mail BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com to discuss.
Current Legal Status: Georgia Straight article -
Feb. 24, 2016: Canadian Court Rules on Allard Decision Allowing Growers to Continue Growing
How to Become a Master Grower
How To Order Clones - Call 778-862-1670
- NOTE: Local pickup in Toronto is available at this time effective May 6, 2016. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone or text me at 778--862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer.
- Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient.
- Send payment to that e-mail address.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss.
- Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Make sure you send me an e-mail that contains the name of the person doing the Interac e-Transfer so I can match the payment with your order.
- Send an e-mail with your license containing the plant count, your shipping address and contact number.
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
- Prices are $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or $300 for Priority Post(recommended). $400 per box of 25 guaranteed (you must return any damaged clones immediately, by ground shipment, for proof). Discounts for large quantities. No guarantees on mail order (except for $400 guaranteed orders), you assume the risk so please consider all factors before ordering (time of year, growing ability, Canada Post delivery times, using Revive, planting after receiving, etc.). Canada Post refuses to honour their insurance so do not expect anything except a refund on mail charges which is about $50 for Xpress Post or $100 for Priority Post.
- NOTE: Use can use the Contact Us form for a quick inquiry.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.