Billy Budd Clones
Clone Status: Sunday, June 10, 2018. Local pickup of clones in Toronto, Vancouver (Maple Ridge) and New Brunswick. Most strains are ready for immediate pickup or mail order. We have inventory immediately ready in Vancouver and Toronto. Call 778-862-1670 to discuss. I have now moved (effective March 1, 2018) from Surrey to Maple Ridge (downtown Haney) in order to be closer to the shop. This means better service for our patients especially for smaller orders. We have clones available right now for Toronto and Vancouver (New Brunswick in mid May).
To the best of my knowledge, our clones are not genetically modified, not from feminized seeds (which are prone to hermie) and contain no ruderalis (autoflower and weak genetics, NOTE: Silver Skunk may contain ruderalis) so you know you are getting the best genetics available. Grown under metal halide lights for optimum results.
Mail order or local pickup in Vancouver (downtown Haney in Maple Ridge), local pickup in New Brunswick as well as local pickup/delivery in Toronto and surrounding area, including Ottawa for delivery. Each box of 25 is $300 or $150 for a box of 10 which includes shipping and handling and are mailed direct to your door. We will require a copy of your Health Canada license (MMAR, MMPR or ACMPR) e-mailed to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com for local pickup and a 30% deposit prior to picking up your order. There are NO GUARANTEES, we are the lowest cost and highest quality producer. If you want to compare prices then here are the prices of our clone competitors.
Knowledge is power: read the book and watch the videos.
Local pickup prices are $10 each for less than 20, $8 each for less than 50, $6 for 50 or more and $5 for 100 or more. Volume discounts for larger orders and repeat customers. Health Canada license and a 30% deposit is required for all order. Use Interac e-Transfer to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com for deposit balance paid upon delivery. Include your phone number on the Interac e-Transfer message area. Call 778-862-1670 to discuss.
Choose from the following strains:
Vancouver Inventory for June 10, 2018:
- 50 LA Chocolate
- 150 OG Kush
- 100 Critical Mass
- 150 MK Ultra
- 250 Purple Candy Kush
- 100 The Project
- 100 Silver Skunk
- 100 Bubba Kush
- 100 Green Crack x God Bud
- 150 Rockstar
- 50 Pink Rockstar
- 70 Strawberry Cough
May 13, 2108: I am very pleased to announce that Michael will now be doing the Toronto strains replacing Dave.
Regular clones (all clones listed below are Billy's cuts from the West Coast (proven strains) except for Big Kush and Strawberry Amnesia):
- OG Kush
- Pink God
- MK ULtra
- Lemon Pie (sativa)
- Pink Rockstar
- NYCD Diesel
- Bubba Kush
- Strawberry Amnesia
- Big Kush
NEW BRUNSWICK STRAINS:
Serving Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton, New Brunswick. We are not accepting orders until the mothers are ready. This is about 6 weeks away from March 29, 2018. We will be ready for OUTDOOR season.
- Durga Mata
- G13 Kush
- AK 47
- Super Silver Haze
- Black Indica
- Cookies Kush
- Texada Time Warp
- Two Toke
NOTE: I recommend you read my book, Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow the world's strongest polyploid cannabis plants.
Call 778-862-1670 to discuss or to place your order (Health Canada license required MMPR/MMAR/ACMPR). Local pickup in downtown Haney/Maple Ridge, BC and Toronto, Ontario and surrounding area, we deliver.
We sometimes have teens (10-12 inches in cups) available in Vancouver and Toronto. Call for local pickup in Vancouver/Fraser Valley or Toronto. Clones always available anytime. Mail Order is now only $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or Priority Post for an additional charge of $50. Call 778-862-1670 to arrange order. Please check the weather forecast for your area to ensure that your mail delivery is not delayed by weather. Health Canada license required for all mail orders.
Career Opportunity: clone suppliers wanted for distribution of clones in Canada, the U.S. and anywhere it is legal to do so. Please phone 1-778-862-1670 or e-mail BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com to discuss.
Current Legal Status: Georgia Straight article -
Feb. 24, 2016: Canadian Court Rules on Allard Decision Allowing Growers to Continue Growing
How to Become a Master Grower
How To Order Clones - Call 778-862-1670
- NOTE: Local pickup in Toronto is available at this time effective May 6, 2016. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone or text me at 778--862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer.
- Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient.
- Send payment to that e-mail address.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss.
- Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Make sure you send me an e-mail that contains the name of the person doing the Interac e-Transfer with your phone number as a message so I can match the payment with your order.
- Send an e-mail with your license containing the plant count, your shipping address and contact number.
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.