Friday August 21,2015: Call me at 778-eight-six-two-1670 to order or text me or send e-mail if my cell phone is unavailable. Now taking orders for next week local pickup. Mail orders will not be shipped until Monday, August 24th, 2015.
How To Order Clones
- NOTE: Local pickup in Toronto only. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Toronto: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer. Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient. Send payment to that e-mail address. DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss. Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
- Prices are $250 per box of 25. Discounts for large quantities. No guarantees on mail order, you assume the risk so please consider all factors before ordering (time of year, growing ability, Canada Post delivery times, using Revive, planting after receiving, etc.).
- NOTE: Use can use the Contact Us form for a quick inquiry.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.