Billy Budd Clones
Clone Status: Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
Effective February 10, 2017 we will be requiring a copy of your Health Canada license (MMAR, MMPR or ACMPR) e-mailed to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com for local pickup and a 20% deposit prior to picking up your order. This is an old policy that I had dropped but now am being forced to reinstate (for deposit as licenses were always required). Please cover up your production site address before e-mailing. This does not affect mail order as this was already a requirement.
Knowledge is power: read the book and watch the videos.
Prices are $10 each for less than 20, $8 each for less than 50 and $6 for 50 or more. Volume discounts for larger orders. A 20% deposit is required using Interac e-Transfer to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com or WilliamBradshaw@ZapperSoftware.com.
OG Kush, Silver Skunk, Purple Project, Purple Candy, Strawberry Cough, Diesel, LA Chocolate, Rockstar, Bubba Kush and Chemo.
Purple Candy Kush
Chemo (this is not UBC Chemo which is a tetraploid)
Grandpa's Breath, Swamp Thing both from Dungeon Vault genetics.
Kobain Kush, Gorilla Glue #4, Boom Boom Mosca (Sour Diesel cross) and Palpatine. NOTE: Gorilla Glue #4 is an expensive cut and is currently priced at $150 per cutting by my associate. GG#4 is a tetraploid and I recommend you read my book, Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to make your own tetraploid cannabis plant.
Blue Dream, EM Dawg, Billy's cut Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, Indica Dominate OG, Billy’s OG, Billy’s Bubba & Billy’s Purple Kush, Green Crack, Jack Herrer, Diamond Kush, Dina-Chem and God Bud. NOTE: Pink Kush is a tetraploid so I recommend you read my book, Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow tetraploid cannabis plants.
Call 778-862-1670 to discuss or to place your order (Health Canada license required MMPR/MMAR/ACMPR). Local pickup in Surrey, BC, Mission, BC, Edmonton, Alberta, Toronto, Ontario or Barrie, Ontario.
We sometimes have teens (10-12 inches in cups) available in Vancouver and Toronto. Call for local pickup in Vancouver/Fraser Valley or Toronto. Clones always available anytime. Mail Order is now only $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or Priority Post for an additional charge of $50. Call 778-862-1670 to arrange order. Please check the weather forecast for your area to ensure that your mail delivery is not delayed by weather. Health Canada license required for all mail orders.
Career Opportunity: clone suppliers wanted for distribution of clones in Canada, the U.S. and anywhere it is legal to do so. Please phone 1-778-862-1670 or e-mail BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com to discuss.
Current Legal Status: Georgia Straight article -
Feb. 24, 2016: Canadian Court Rules on Allard Decision Allowing Growers to Continue Growing
How to Become a Master Grower
Mail Order from Vancouver or local pickup in Surrey, B.C. or local pickup in Toronto, Ontario and now local pickup in Oregon and Colorado and Washington State soon. Please get your order in preferably before Saturday for mail orders on Monday. Due to new ACMPR rules we will probably not be permitted to do the mail order line of business. Local pickup and seeds should not be affected.
Clones ready to be shipped next week from Vancouver in the new year or picked up locally in Surrey, B.C., Toronto, Ontario, Colorado, Oregon and soon Washington.
- Quantity Discounts Available $4 each for 100 or more (you must drive us from Surrey to the shop in Mission). $5 each for 100 or more delivered to Surrey. Further discounts for higher quantities. Call 778=862-16-seven-zero for a quote.
- NOTE: We do not sell drugs (finished product), only clones and seeds for specialty genetics - unique high quality diploids (normal), polyploids (super pot) or F1 strains (divergent strain hybrids). Read my book for the science behind the strain genetics.
Billy Budd Genetics - All clone products in peat pucks (dirt) for better shipping longevity. NOTE: The higher the ploidy level, the stronger the cannabis. Read Secrets of the Pink Kush or see the videos or articles for a complete explanation.
- We may have teens or mothers of our superior genetics available at various times but not on a consistent basis.
Vancouver Clones (local pickup or mail order):
- I recommend OG Kush, Bubba Kush and Purple Kush (pure indica), in that order. We are still testing some of the other strains and have more high end polyploid strains coming in April 2016. We have specialty seeds as well posted on our Seeds page.
- OG Kush capable of AAA. This is the regular diploid OG Kush and not the real tetraploid, which is killer. 9 weeks, good yield. Sativa 30% x Indica 70% hybrid. Popular with most, more sativa than Bubba Kush.
- Bubba Kush capable of AAA. Medium yield. Highly recommended as everybody likes it. It is a safe strain to grow market-wise. 20% Sativa x 80% Indica.
- Chemo capable of AA (pure indica only 6-7 weeks flowering). Safe for dogs and children suffering from epilepsy, etc.
- DISCONTINUED: Green Crack x God Bud. Capable of AA or maybe AAA if grown for quality. Good yields Sativa x Indica.
- Purple Kush capable of AA (pure indica only 7 weeks flowering) slightly better than chemo. Old favourite. This is good for children and even dogs suffering from epilepsy, etc.
- Rock Star (4n tetraploid). Capable of AAAA low yield 10 weeks flowering super antidepressant. More sativa than Pink Kush. Less leaves when growing. SORRY but Rock Star is being discontinued due to low demand. We have some left. It is a real tetraploid so the growth is very slow and hence the yields are lower. If you want some breeding stock then call me. This will produce sterile triploid seeds if mated with regular diploid male pollen. Rockstar is still available in Toronto and Vancouver Island.
- Some NEW Additions for Vancouver effective December 15, 2015 and available NOW. Effective January 26, 2016 Rockstar is being discontinued despite the fact that it is a tetraploid, the growers are not getting enough yield. We have limited quantities left.
- Pink Kush (4n tetraploid) Yes, we have it back for 2016 due to popular demand New for December 2015. Capable of AAAA low yield 10 weeks flowering. Super antidepressant and super analgesic effects. Great for cancer patients.
- Strawberry Cough (2n tetraploid) New for December 2015 25% indica 75% sativa. Sativa high, antidepressant. Fruity smelly. 8-9 weeks
- DISCONTINUED: White Rhino (2n tetraploid) New for December 2015, an old favourite of many people. Good yields, White Widox x Indica (unknown strain) Capable of producing AA or maybe AAA if grown for higher quality.
- Guaranteed clean - no bugs, no powdery mildew, decent roots.
Toronto Clones (local pickup or mail order from Toronto) updated September 14, 2016 New Strains:
- OG Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
- Pink Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
- Rockstar (Billy Budd cuts)
- Bubba Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
- OG Kush Toronto cut of OG Kush (50/50 indica/sativa) Chemdawg x Hindu Kush
- Med Man
- 818 Headband
- Opium strain (not real opium, just a strain name like the perfume)
Edmonton, Alberta Clones (Effective Monday, September 19, 2016):
- All in rockwool. More strains to be added soon
- OG Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
- Pink Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
- Bubba Kush (Billy Budd cuts)
Vancouver Island Clones:
- More strains to be added soon (from Paul)
- White Widow in rockwool
- Rockstar in rockwool
- Strains to be added soon (Richard)
- Strains to be added soon (Neil)
Washington Staten Clones:
- Strains to be added soon as we find a good supplier for Washington.
How To Order Clones - Call 778-862-1670
- NOTE: Local pickup in Toronto is available at this time effective May 6, 2016. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone or text me at 778--862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer or bank transfer. We do not accept Western Union as they are criminals. Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient. Send payment to that e-mail address. DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss. Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
- Prices are $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or $300 for Priority Post(recommended). $400 per box of 25 guaranteed (you must return any damaged clones immediately, by ground shipment, for proof). Discounts for large quantities. No guarantees on mail order (except for $400 guaranteed orders), you assume the risk so please consider all factors before ordering (time of year, growing ability, Canada Post delivery times, using Revive, planting after receiving, etc.). Canada Post refuses to honour their insurance so do not expect anything except a refund on mail charges which is about $50 for Xpress Post or $100 for Priority Post.
- NOTE: Use can use the Contact Us form for a quick inquiry.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.