Billy Budd Clones
Clone Status: Friday, November 30, 2018. Local pickup of clones in Toronto (20 minutes North), Vancouver (Maple Ridge) and Edmonton (soon). Most strains are ready for immediate pickup or mail order. Call 778-862-1670 to discuss.
All of our seeds and clones are legal to medical patients who possess a Health Canada license to grow - MMAR, MMPR or ACMPR. Unfortunately we cannot sell to recreational users due to the new laws.
To the best of my knowledge, our clones are not genetically modified, not from feminized seeds (which are prone to hermie) and contain no ruderalis (autoflower and weak genetics, NOTE: Silver Skunk may contain ruderalis) so you know you are getting the best genetics available. Grown under metal halide lights for optimum results.
Mail order or local pickup in Vancouver (downtown Haney in Maple Ridge) land local pickup/delivery in Toronto and surrounding area. Local Pickup Toronto prices start at $6 each for 100 or more, $8 for 25 or more. $10 each for less than 25. Vancouver local pickup is slightly cheaper due to lower hydro costs. Mail Order: Each box of 25 is $300 or $150 for a box of 10 or $100 for 5 which includes shipping and handling and are mailed direct to your door. We will require a copy of your Health Canada license (MMAR, MMPR or ACMPR) e-mailed to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com for local pickup, prior to picking up your order. There are NO GUARANTEES due to different grower abilities. We are the lowest cost and highest quality producer. If you want to compare prices then here are the prices of our clone competitors.
Knowledge is power: read the book and watch the videos.
Local pickup prices are $10 each for less than 20, $8 each for less than 50, $6 for 50 or more and $5 for 100 or more ($6 in Toronto). Volume discounts for larger orders and repeat customers. Health Canada license and a 30% deposit is required for all order. Call 778-862-1670 to discuss.
Choose from the following strains:
- Girl Scout Cookie ((new for October 2018)
- Pink Kush - world famous tetraploid cannabis plant. This is the plant that I reverse engineered to discover its amazing secrets. Secrets of the Pink Kush explains this in complete detail. Sorry but not available until we redo the mother plants. Should be ready for cloning again in late December 2017.
- Sour Kush - NEW
- Purple Project
- Afghani Kush - great for breeding projects
- Master Kush
- Rock Star (tetraploid)
- OG Kush
- Silver Skunk NOTE: This strain may contain ruderalis such that the flowering time could be shortened. Please do not use this strain for breeding as ruderalis has no medicinal value.
- Purple Candy Kush
- Strawberry Cough
- Chemo (this is not UBC Chemo, the original one is a tetraploid)
- LA Chocolate
- Bubba Kush
- Green Crack x God Bud is back again due to popular demand. It is cross of the following two strains:
Green Crack and
- Tuna (sorry discontinued effective March 24, 2018)
- MK Ultra
- Chocolate Haze (Feb. 26, 2018)
- Pink Rockstar (Feb. 26, 2018)
- Sour Diesel (Feb. 27, 2018)
- Lemon Pie (March 8, 2018) These are TEENS. Great for breeding projects if you need sativa. Keep the sativa genetics alive, they are trying eradicate these strains.
- Pink God Bud (March 8, 2018)
- Pineapple Express (March 21, 2018)
- Girl Scout Cookie (November 2, 2018)
Vancouver Inventory for October 23, 2018:
- Girl Scout Cookie
- Silver Skunk
- NYC Diesel
- Lemon Pie
- Blueberry Lemonade
- White Widow
- Black Widew
- LA Chocolate
- The Project
- Pink Rockstar
- MK Ultra
- Critical Mass
Choose from the following strains:
Some are Billy Budd (BB) cuts and the rest are brand new strains for October 2018:
- Bubba Kush (BB)
- Chemo (BB)
- MK Ultra (BB)
- Kandy Kush
- Super Skunk
- Tom OG
- Green Crack
- Cotton Candy
- Hulk Smash
- Peyote Cookies
- Northern Lights
- Gorilla Glue
- Kushy Kush
- Face on Fire
NOTE: I recommend you read my book, Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow the world's strongest polyploid cannabis plants.
Call 778-862-1670 to discuss or to place your order (Health Canada license required MMPR/MMAR/ACMPR). Local pickup in downtown Haney/Maple Ridge, BC and Toronto, Ontario and surrounding area, we deliver.
We sometimes have teens (10-12 inches in cups) available in Vancouver and Toronto. Call for local pickup in Vancouver/Fraser Valley or Toronto. Clones always available anytime. Mail Order is now only $300 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or Priority Post for an additional charge of $50. Call 778-862-1670 to arrange order. Please check the weather forecast for your area to ensure that your mail delivery is not delayed by weather. Health Canada license required for all mail orders.
Career Opportunity: clone suppliers wanted for distribution of clones in Canada, the U.S. and anywhere it is legal to do so. Please phone 1-778-862-1670 or e-mail BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com to discuss.
Current Legal Status: Georgia Straight article -
Feb. 24, 2016: Canadian Court Rules on Allard Decision Allowing Growers to Continue Growing
How to Become a Master Grower
How To Order Clones - Call 778-862-1670
- NOTE: Local pickup in Toronto is available at this time effective May 6, 2016. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone or text me at 778--862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain. I only deal with patients or their designated growers.
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.