Billy Budd Clones
Clones Available Now: Tuesday, January 26, 2016.
How to Become a Master Grower
*** Read Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to grow and breed killer cannabis strains and learn many other previously unknown facts about nature and giants (tetraploid humans).
*** Youtube videos from Read Secrets of the Pink Kush to learn how to breed and grow medical marijuana / cannabis strains.
Mail Order or Local Pickup in Surrey, BC. I may be going to the shop on Saturday January 30, 2016 so get your order in before Saturday.
Clones ready to be shipped next week from Vancouver in the new year or picked up locally in Surrey, BC. You may have to wait until after Christmas, especially if your weather is extremely cold.
- Quantity Discounts Available $4 each for 100 or more (you must drive us from Surrey to the shop in Mission). $5 each for 100 or more delivered to Surrey. Further discounts for higher quantities. Call 778=862-16-seven-zero for a quote.
- NOTE: We do not sell drugs (finished product), only clones and seeds for specialty genetics - unique high quality diploids (normal), polyploids (super pot) or F1 strains (divergent strain hybrids). Read my book for the science behind the strain genetics.
Billy Budd Genetics - All clone products in peat pucks (dirt) for better shipping longevity. NOTE: The higher the ploidy level, the stronger the cannabis. Read Secrets of the Pink Kush or see the videos or articles for a complete explanation.
- We may have teens or mothers of our superior genetics available at various times but not on a consistent basis.
Vancouver Clones (local pickup or mail order):
- We will have nine new strains coming Vancouver sometime in December 2015 or January 2016. Yes, Pink Kush will be one of them...
- OG Kush capable of AAA. This is the regular diploid OG Kush and not the real tetraploid, which is killer. 9 weeks, good yield. Sativa 30% x Indica 70% hybrid. Popular with most, more sativa than Bubba Kush.
- Bubba Kush capable of AAA. Medium yield. Highly recommended as everybody likes it. It is a safe strain to grow market-wise. 20% Sativa x 80% Indica.
- Chemo capable of AA (pure indica only 6-7 weeks flowering). Safe for dogs and children suffering from epilepsy, etc.
- Green Crack x God Bud capable of AA or maybe AAA if grown for quality. Good yields Sativa x Indica.
- Purple Kush capable of AA (pure indica only 7 weeks flowering) slightly better than chemo. Old favourite. This is good for children and even dogs suffering from epilepsy, etc.
- Rock Star (4n tetraploid) capable of AAAA low yield 10 weeks flowering super antidepressant. More sativa than Pink Kush. Less leaves when growing. SORRY but Rock Star is being discontinued due to low demand. We have some left. It is a real tetraploid so the growth is very slow and hence the yields are lower. If you want some breeding stock then call me. This will produce sterile triploid seeds if mated with regular diploid male pollen.
- Some NEW Additions for Vancouver effective December 15, 2015 and available NOW. Effective January 26, 2016 Rockstar is being discontinued despite the fact that it is a tetraploid, the growers are not getting enough yield. We have limited quantities left.
- Pink Kush (4n tetraploid) Yes, we have it back for 2016 due to popular demand New for December 2015 capable of AAAA low yield 10 weeks flowering. Super antidepressant and super analgesic effects. Great for cancer patients.
- Strawberry Cough (2n tetraploid) New for December 2015 25% indica 75% sativa. Sativa high, antidepressant. Fruity smelly. 8-9 weeks
- White Rhino (2n tetraploid) New for December 2015, an old favourite of many people. Good yields, White Widox x Indica (unknown strain) Capable of producing AA or maybe AAA if grown for higher quality.
- Guaranteed clean - no bugs, no powdery mildew, decent roots.
How To Order Clones
- NOTE: No local pickup in Toronto at this time. Mail order only for all other locations including Vancouver.
- For local pickup in Vancouver: phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss.
- For mail order:
- You must possess a Health Canada License. The expired licenses are still valid due to the decision of the judge.
- Scan or take a picture of your MMAD PUPL license. Send as an attachment to BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com.
- Phone me at Seven-Seven-Eight-862-1670 to discuss. You can call me and I can return your call if you do not have free long distance.
- Include your phone number and quantities for each strain.
- Send payment using Interac e-Transfer. Setup BillyBudd@ZapperSoftware.com as a recipient. Send payment to that e-mail address. DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT until we discuss. Please use the following password for the Interac e-Transfer: clones
- Shipments go out on Monday and Tuesday only to ensure that package is not held over the weekend. Shipment should arrive within two days.
- Prices are $250 per box of 25 using Xpress Post or $300 for Priority Post(recommended). $400 per box of 25 guaranteed (you must return any damaged clones immediately, by ground shipment, for proof). Discounts for large quantities. No guarantees on mail order (except for $400 guaranteed orders), you assume the risk so please consider all factors before ordering (time of year, growing ability, Canada Post delivery times, using Revive, planting after receiving, etc.). Canada Post refuses to honour their insurance so do not expect anything except a refund on mail charges which is about $50 for Xpress Post or $100 for Priority Post.
- NOTE: Use can use the Contact Us form for a quick inquiry.
Actual Pictures of Polyploid Cannabis - Billy Budd Clones in various stages. click to enlarge.
Please note that growing polyploids requires more advanced growing skills. I recommend growing triploids as they provide the optimum balance between quality and quantity. Most novice and profit growers can easily produce AA product with good yields. They will, if grown correctly, produce AAA and these quality clones from seeded mothers can actually beat, both in quality and quantity, some tetraploids due to their excessive generations of cuttings (leading to diminished genetics). If you really must have quads (AAAA rated product) then order tetraploids from our seeded or treated polyploids. I guarantee that these plants will produce a product that is substantially stronger and better tasting than any normal diploid cannabis plant.
I recommend reading Secrets of the Pink Kush for a detailed explanation of polyploids and on how to grow and breed truly superior quality cannabis.